Sunday, September 16, 2007

Cell Motion Website

I had a great time with my Aunt Dena last night, regaling her with stories of Lynn and my trip while we were treated to the delicious wine and food of Universal Cafe. She gave me a push to get business cards made, and so I made a simple design today for business cards and also for the website. Here is the basic idea.
Obviously far from complete - here are some ideas to make it better - 1) replace the picture of the globe with a picture of a cell with nucleus and flailing lamellipodium 2) change the colors to something warmer and more organic 3) alter the swoosh so that it comes down like a road under the bus 4) find somewhere to put an image of a microscope.

Suggestions? Oh, and BioStar is the current name for the bus, but I am open to suggestions here.

Finally, my dad Ed will be joining me for the trip back East! He will fly out here and then we will leave together for NYC, where I will continue developing the curriculum. It will be a great trip!

1 comment:

Fred Flintstone said...

I like the home page of the website and I think the BioBus is a better name. Definitely, less Hollywood than BioStar. Although, it might be confused with a Disney film. ;-)