Thursday, January 24, 2008

Skins

I had to move the bus today because a British TV series called Skins was shooting at Rubulad and needed the street for the production crew. I like film/TV people in general - they have so much cool equipment and I think also tend to be pretty down-to-earth folk but are pretty creative and interesting still. I held the door for the star (who I guess is 15?) and didn't even know it - although apparently the show is super popular in Britain, and according to Sari, even people who hate everything (music critiques) seem to like this show.

I have some nice pictures of Eddy that I wanted to start posting - he has been helping me SO much over the past couple of weeks. Not only did we do a lot of work on the bus together when it was parked in Philly, he also cooked lots of delicious food! Here is Eddy warming up (and enjoying a brew) next to the wood stove that we worked to reinstall in a slightly different place.

No comments: